Follow this Blog


Sign Up to Follow this Blog by Email

Monday, July 10, 2017

Heavenly Father Poem

God, you taught me lots throughout the years,
You held me tight and calmed my fears,
You gave me love more than I can tell,
You raised me up when I fell,
You taught me through your word to adore,
You supplied all my needs and gave me more,
You gave me things I didn’t deserve,
Even when the Lord, I didn’t serve.
You guarded me, when I was sick,
You healed my body pretty quick,
You kept me safe and sound for years,
You helped me overcome my fears.
You kept me busy by giving me hard work to do,
So I wouldn’t serve sin, but to you I would stay true,
You taught me how to give,
You gave me the best life I could live.
You taught me about heaven and hell,
You did so much for me that words cannot tell.
I love you and thank you for all you do,
You loved me even when to you, I wasn't true.
Because you were always there for me,
You are the best God, that you can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment